Post Conviction Relief

There are various methods of seeking post conviction relief after you have been convicted of a criminal offense. These include a request for a new trial, having the conviction or sentence modified or an appeal to a higher court. You can also petition the sentencing judge or a parole board for an early release. Baldwin County Defense Attorney Pascal Bruijn frequently handles cases where the original trial attorney made an error. We can help you set the record straight.

To find out if there are any post conviction relief methods available to you following a conviction, contact us to discuss your case and obtain skilled legal counsel. Post conviction relief is governed by state and federal laws, so retaining qualified legal counsel is imperative in pursuing any of these avenues.

Whether you have just recently been convicted and are still serving a sentence or wish to clear up a past transgression, Baldwin County Defense Attorney Pascal Bruijn works diligently on your behalf to help you achieve an outcome that will be beneficial to your future.
What We Do
Criminal Defense and Personal Injury

Proudly Serving all areas of Baldwin County, Mobile County, Bay Minette, Daphne, Elberta, Fairhope, Foley, Gulf Shores, Loxley, Magnolia Springs, Orange Beach, Point Clear, Robertsdale, Silverhill, Spanish Fort, Summerdale, Mobile, Prichard, Saraland, Satsuma, Semmes, Chickasaw, Citronelle, Bayou La Batre, Creola, Dauphin Island, Mount Vernon
Bay Minette, Alabama:
214 North Hoyle Ave
(Across from the Bay Minette Police Department on the corner of Hoyle Avenue and 3rd Street)


Pascal Bruijn
PO Box 811
Fairhope, AL 36533-0811
Call or email NOW for a free Case Review
Stacks Image 1286